Scottsdale Endodontic Services
Every dental health professional will tell you that nothing functions quite as optimally as your natural teeth. That’s why it’s important to take preventive and restorative measures to ensure your smile stays healthy enough to withstand the test of time as you age. This might mean seeking treatment from your Endodontist in Scottsdale who can play an extremely important and integral role in helping you maintaining your natural tooth.
“I want to help alleviate any fear, apprehension and uncertainty and reassure you that we want to make this experience as easy and uneventful as possible. We are here to take great care of you.” – Dr. Ryan Duval
Intelligent & Innovative Solutions
We understand that experiencing pain in your tooth can be unbearable, making you feel like there’s no other option but extraction. That’s not always the best solution. Our Endodontic services are designed to save your damaged or failing teeth to avoid losing them altogether. We provide solutions for a variety of dental health issues that you might not expect from an Endodontist in Scottsdale, serving Phoenix, Fountain Hills, Cave Creek, Carefree, and surrounding areas.
- Do you have tooth pain that is exacerbated by temperature extremes?
- Do you have tooth pain that is spontaneous and requires over the counter medication?
- Do you have a lingering toothache that will not go away?
- Is your tooth cracked and painful?
- Do you experience discomfort when chewing or biting?
- Have you had a history of trauma to a tooth, or is one tooth darker than the rest?
- Do you have gum redness or inflammation near a sore tooth?
- Is dental pain keeping you from enjoying life?
These are all common situations where a patient could benefit from a consultation with Dr. Ryan Duval where he will help diagnose the source of your dental pain and determine what options you have to address the problem.